How do I block facebook game requests from friends?
If you have 4000+ friends on your Facebook friend list and everyday 10-15 friends send your various game request. From my end, this is very annoying to me. For this situation, this is good idea to Block Facebook Game Request from Friends. If you don’t want to receive any game requests by anyone or don’t want to receive any game requests for specific games this tips helps you.
Block Facebook Game Request
1. Click the “Setting” button. (usually looks like a snowflakes or a gear on the top or from desktop view top right side arrow sign)
2. In the left side, look for “Blocking” button and click it.
3. It will then show you “Manage Blocking” page that has 5 sections listed below.
(Restricted List, Block users, Block apps invites, Block events invitations, Block apps)
(Focus only with “Block apps invites” and “Block apps”)
4. In the “Block apps invites” section, type the name of your friend who always send you games requests then hit enter and Facebook will prevent that person sending you games request.
(You’re still friends with that person as you only prevent him/her from sending you request)
5. In the “Block apps” section, type the name of the App you want to be blocked so no one could send you a game request for that particular game.
You have done.
Your have now prevented anyone from sending you games requests.