How To Customize Status Bar on Android Without Rooting
Customize Status Bar on Android: Do you want to change or edit your Status Bar on your Android Phone or do you you want to add battery percentage or add any icon in your Status Bar or Change Status Bar color ? Whatever you want, there is a simple way to give different look to your Android Status Bar.
Customize Status Bar on Android
today in this post I will discuss about the Status Bar of Android. How To Customize (change or edit) Status Bar on Android Without Rooting Your Android Mobile. You can easily change your Status bar as Lollipop, Marshmallow or Nougat the last Android version Status Bar. You can also give any color or give any picture from your phone’s gallery to your Status bar as the background image. This is really a interesting trick for all android users. And Root Access is not required for this trick.
There is a android app named Material Status Bar which is available on Google Play store which is a free version and you can’t get all features of this app on that free version. But don’t worry I have given the link of Material Status Bar android app. In that pro version you will get all the pro features like themes, app list, transparent Status bar, black list, color picker etc. You can also get the heads up feature.
Steps – How To Customize Status Bar on Android
- First of all download the Material Status Bar app for your Android phone from here Play Store Download Pro APK
- Now simply install it and open the app.
- Now after opening the app it will show you to turn on Accessibility just click on it and turn on.
- After that it will ask you to turn Notification Access, just click on it and turn on from your settings.
- Make sure from your Security app that Pop-Up permission is allowed for the app.
- Now in the main page of the app enable Enable Material Status Bar.
- It will change your Status bar immediately.
- Now if you want to add battery percentage or other things click on menu icon and go to Customize option.
- If you want to change the Notification Panel theme then go to Notification Panel option from menu.
Final Words :
So friends this is the full tutorial for how to change or edit your Status Bar on your Android phone. This is a trick for how to Customize Status Bar on Android. You can lot of features in this app. If you have any question relates this post please comment below. Hope you guys like this trick. Please share this trick with your friends. We update our blog day by day. So stay tuned with us.