Install Windows 7/XP/8/10 on Any Android Phone Without Booting
Install Windows on Android: Hi friends today I am back again after a long time. I am very so that I couldn’t post articles for you. I got cold and I had exams so I was not able to post some tricks and tips. But don’t worry, I am back again with a new trick for all android users including the low and high-end device. If you have android version 4 or 4+ then it will work nicely for you. Just read below lines carefully.
Windows 7/XP/8/10 For Android Using Limbo PC Emulator
Hello, guys. Hope you are doing well. Are want to enjoy windows operating system on your android device? then this is the right place for you. You don’t have to worry about android version. It will also work in the low version as well as latest version. In his article, I will show you how to install or run any version of windows like windows 7 or XP on your android phone. You don’t have to boot or format your android phone. You just need to install some apps and software in your mobile.
Maybe you have already known some windows launcher by which you can enjoy windows 7 launcher in your android. But this article is not like that. In this tutorial, we gonna to use.IMG file of the windows which you want to run or install and then we have to change some settings in Limbo app which is mentioned below. Do follow below carefully. All the necessary links are given below in the post.
1) Android Device
2) Limbo PC Emulator App – Download
3) Windows Files (.IMG) Click below to download.
- (recommended) Windows XP – Download
- (small size) Windows 95 – Download
- Windows 7 – Download
- (not tested) Windows 8 – Download
- (not recommended huge size)Windows 10 – Download
Note: I recommend you that you should install or windows XP or 7 and don’t try Windows 10 because your mobile may be changed or broke during installation.
Steps – Install Windows On Android
- First of all download suitable windows img file from above links and keep it on your Sd card.
- Now install Limbo PC Emulator app from play store.
- After installing open it and then close it.
- You will find Limbo folder in your file dictionary.
- Now you need to move the windows.IMG file in the limbo folder.
- Just do it and then open the Limbo app.
- There will many fields, jus does it like below. I have added screenshots for better understanding.
- Load Machine >> New >> Type any name (e.g. xp)
- Click on Create.
- Select Users Interface as SDL.
- RAM Memory (Mb)- 512.
- Tick mark on Hard Disk A and click on open and select the.IMG file that you have downloaded before.
- Now at bottom tick mark on Full Screen and select orientation as Landscape.
- All done now in upper click on the Play button and then your windows installation will be the start.
Final Words :
So, friends, this was the full guide of how to install windows 7/XP/8/10 on your android phone. This method is really awesome for enjoying windows Os on android mobile. I hope you got the trick and it worked for you. I have tested the windows XP version and it worked for me. But the process of installation takes sometimes to run the windows. It will take 10-20 minutes for the first time only. Please share this post with your friends.