Play YouTube Videos in Background : Now you can pay any youtube videos in Background on any android device. Easy way to play online videos in Background. Best android app to pop up online youtube videos in background on android phone.
Play YouTube Videos in Background on Android
Hello YouTube lovers today i am sharing a amazing trick for you all. How To Play YouTube Videos in Background on your android mobile. In this guide i will tech you how to play any online videos with pop up on any android device.
YouTube is the largest online streaming service in the world. It gets 4 billion views per day along 1 billion coming from mobile device. The official YouTube app doesn’t allow to play online videos after going to back or exit the app or when you locked your screen.
However there is a app for android users that will allow you to maximize the video screen without stopping playback. So all you need to do is download the app right now play YouTube videos in background on your android phone. There are also some another background video playing app available on google play store. But it’s hard to find one app which will work stable. So we found an awesome app called Awesome Pop-up Video and it worked well for us on mi4i running on lollipop OS.
How To Play YouTube Videos in Background on Android
- First download the app Awesome pop up video – Download
- Now open the app. You can choose to activate additional (paid) services at a later date using in-app purchases. Don’t worry though, as you don’t need to part with any money to use the apps main feature.
- After opening the app you will find two options. The app will display some popular videos of the day or you can use your own YouTube video in the url box. Just go to YouTube.com and chose your video and copy the video url and paste it in the box.
- Once you have selected your video it will play on the app. Now when you will exit from the app it will still play with pop up screen. You can do anything while playing the video.
- Now you can enjoy with the app.
There are few pints for the app. One, if you want to play songs more than five minutes then you have to pay via in app purchases. second, if you try to forward the video the app would crash. So just use the app carefully. Hope you understand the guide and enjoy with the trick. Please share this post with your friends. Keep visiting for latest updates. Play YouTube Videos in Background.