Hello friends in this post I am going to tell you howto install two facebook messenger app in single android device with different accounts. So that you can easily access your multiple facebook account in 2 different messenger apps. This is totally free and easy. You just have to follow the below steps carefully.
Facebook messenger is one of the best messenger app which is available for android, iOS, windows. This app supports high quality chatting, stickers sharing and much more. You can also video call to someone which is really awesome. Facebook officially not allows for installing 2 apps in one android device but by this below trick you can use 2 or more facebook messenger apps in your one android device.
As you know facebook don’t allow to install multiple apps in single device but today I have posted the easiest way to install 2 or more multiple facebook messenger apps in a single android device after searching so many ways. So finally today I have given the best way to Install 2 Facebook Messenger (Different Account) in 1 Android.
How To Install 2 Facebook Messenger (Different Account) in 1 Android
We have to install an application called Parallel space this app helps more than 40 million users log in to their multi accounts at the same time on one device! It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on device with the Incognito Installation feature. so we have chosen this app is the best for using multiple account in any app
- Android Device
- Facebook Messenger App | Download Here
- Parallel Space App | Download Here
Steps To Install 2 Facebook Messenger in One Android
- First of all download the Parallel Space app from above link.
- Now open the app and allow permission and then click on Start
- Now select the app which you wan to clone means which you wan to install two times.
- After that a dashboard will be opened and you just need to tap on that messenger app.
- It will be loaded fully within 1 minute.
- After successfully loaded you can access the second messenger app from the parallel space app and the first one from your app dashboard.
Final Words :
So friends this is the full guide for how to use two or more facebook messenger app in a single android device with different facebook accounts. This trick will help you to access different facebook account in your one android device. Hope you guys like this trick. Please comment below if you have any question related this post. Don’t forget to share this trick with your friends. Keep visiting for latest updates.
Leave A Comment