How To Unroot Your Android Phone – Latest 2 Ways to Unroot Android Device. Have You Rooted Your Android device ? Now you want to unroot it again? Ok no problem. follow below.
Hello friends today I will show you How to Unroot Android device with some simple methods which are mentioned below. If you have already rooted your Android device by this How To Root Your Android Device and then if you want to unroot it again just follow below steps.
First things first, when doing anything to your Android device, make sure you back up your data. Unrooting will wipe data from your phone, so back up anything you want to keep hold of into cloud storage or onto an SD card/PC.
How to unroot Android: Using SuperSU
By far the simplest way to unroot your Android handset, SuperSU is a free-to-download app for rooted devices. Here’s how to unroot your phone via SuperSU.
- Download and install SuperSU from here | Download Here
- Launch SuperSU and go to the “Settings” tab.
- Scroll down until you see “Full unroot”. Tap it.
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to completely unroot your device – tap continue.
- Once done, SuperSU will close automatically. Restart your Android device.
- When your device has booted back up, uninstall SuperSU and you’ll be the proud owner of one completely unrooted Android device.
How to unroot Android: Using ES File Explorer
I’m not sure if I’ve spoken about how good ES File Explorer is for a file explorer app, but it’s great. So great, in fact, that you can unroot your phone using it if you know what you’re looking for. Thankfully, with this little guide, you’ll know exactly what to do.
- Download and install ES File Explorer from here | Download Here
- Launch ES File Explorer and tap the menu button.
- Scroll down to “Tools” and then turn on “Root Explorer”.
- Grant it root privileges if prompted.
- Back on the main screen, navigate to your device’s root folder – you’ll find this as “/” in explorer.
- From root, navigate to “system” | “bin”.
- Find the “busybox” and “su” files and delete them. If you can’t find them, move on to step eight.
- Navigate back to “/” and open the “app” folder.
- Delete superuser.apk.
- Restart your Android device
- Your device should reboot unrooted.
Final Words :
So friends this is the full guide for how to unroot your Android device without PC. This trick will help you to unroot your Android device if you have already rooted it before. Hope you like this trick. Share this trick with your friends if you like this post. Keep visiting for latest updates.
Leave A Comment